Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Rob Sambrook Photography’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parities involved provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the photos, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rob Sambrook Photography’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland & Wales.
- In no event shall Rob Sambrook Photography, and (as applicable) Rob Sambrook Photography’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or Rob Sambrook Photography’s suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the site, Rob Sambrook Photography’s services, or this agreement, including without limitation, lost profits, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- Rob Sambrook Photography does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website, and operation of the website maybe interfered with by numerous factors outside Rob Sambrook Photography’s control.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Rob Sambrook Photography and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items and links (together ‘content’) that you submit, post and display on Rob Sambrook Photography.
Restricted activities: Your content and your use of Rob Sambrook Photography website shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items.
- Violate any part of this agreement.
- Be obscene or contain child pornography.
- Host images not part of the listing.